Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newer Players
I wouldn't say you ruined your first impression, and if you stick around, I can basically promise things'll improve.

The issue is that, in real life, do you just approach random people for conversation? Probably not. People form their own little cliques of friends and acquaintances. But many people will also still join in if they hear a tpic they can relate to, you know? You just need to find that point to jump in. My first character spent a good solid week as more of a loner, until they ended up bonding with someone over violence of all issues - because both had similar experiences in that field. This isn't the only way to go about it, of course, but it's just an example.

I've been around for almost 2 years now, and I understand what you're trying to get at, but it's not exacty a "please RP with me" kind of community purely since we often try go go for more plausible interactions (even if we, as a community, have some very dumb habits, like loitering against the arena wall while arrows are raining down all around, but now's not the time to dissect all the silly little nuances.) So if you end up reading my post, I'd like to encourage you to try just one more time.
*loud burp*

Messages In This Thread