Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monsters!
I think that PvE in general becomes infinitely riskless and dull once you hit 60 and you're just grinding for 10*s and rare enchantments whenever you go out to a dungeon. I don't think that monsters should be able to perma-kill anyone, but I think that a couple of changes/implementations would make dungeoneering a lot more fun.

- Add more monsters! (I'm a horrible pixel artist but I would try to contribute if Dev said that the only thing stopping this was a lack of icons)
- Increase the powers/abilities of altered monsters (such as 'Giant Bandit Gunner') so that they aren't so easily destroyed and can actually make someone shit their pants if you encounter one.
- Improve the AI of some of the existing monsters (ie Mad Vine, pls. so underwhelming ): )
- Bandits are actual people and not monsters created by B.D.P. cores, right? Then they shouldn't fight alongside monsters or spawn in B.D.P. areas. Instead, Bandit Dens should just be 2-4 floors of just bandits (and maybe some new stuff like an exotic tiger that one owns) and there shouldn't be a core, but a leader bandit that you can walk up to in order to fight and kill them. These dens, of course, shouldn't spawn as frequently as B.D.P. dungeons.
- ... Add more monsters!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all I got for now. If anyone wants to give their thoughts on these ideas or offer up their own, shoot!
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]

Messages In This Thread