Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event System support and idea bouncing thread
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=11502#p11502 Wrote:Tsundere » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:50 pm[/url]"]
Some ideas of my own for event permissions-
The ability to rename skills for immersion's sake, and also so you don't have to draft up a whole new set of skills for each incident and each enemy.
IC/OOC testing verb. Come across someone or want to start something with someone? Have them receive a popup that asks if they're open for interaction. Should flash the window.
Player location- Find out where players are congregated and where they aren't without having to run around the world like a maniac. A little metagamey, but seeing as the people with event permissions are supposed to be trusted people, it should work.
Worldwide broadcast of event emotes. Not all of the emotes should be done that way, but having a message that everyone in game can see is a good way to start an event, like what Chaos used for the execution.
Spawning equipment so you don't have to grind it for the event character. Anything you spawn on a character is untradeable. I guess an exception can be made if the event boss is defeated and someone wants to take the weapon as a trophy? That would actually be a pretty good feature--
Event boss drops of equipment of the event characters or unique items. This would add actually rare things to the game, too, since there's a limited amount.
Creating items--items that don't mechanically have a use, but are specific to the event, like..uh..frozen frogs for the ice fairy. You can rename, rewrite the description, and change the icon and value of the item.

Also, I think event permissions should only be available when someone is actively currently working on an event. Maybe have Chaos able to toggle them on or off for certain keys.

How much money do we have to give Dev to make this happen?????
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]

Messages In This Thread