Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class Balancing: Martial Artist
Quote: At first, I thought Light Tomahawk was a bit too cheap to be true. Then I actually put it to the test, and realized that the stun effect was quite inconsistent, and it often occurred when I didn't need it. If it's somehow able to consistently stun someone turn after turn, then provide Stun Immunity once the infliction expires.

It's not because it can get chain-stuns that makes it broken, it's the fact it -can stun- that is, on top of dealing decent damage for every attempt you make to win the fight. If it -does- proc, you get a free turn on the enemy. Which is typically enough to cost them the match. Combo that into being able to fly across the map 23 (or 15 if #2 happens) spaces and throw down LT, it's pretty hard to avoid suffering from this. Keep in mind the only other methods of stun in the game are 1. Blowback Cannon (which requires you to hit) 2. Skullcaver (that requires you to hit and crit the target, and has a -lower- chance (albeit only by 1%) to proc.) and 3. Flipping someone onto/blowing a rock, which don't always spawn and rarely allow you to setup for.

Messages In This Thread