Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class Balancing: Priest
"Chaos" Wrote:#1. I'm weary of giving a base class a way to completely ignore Silence on it's own. I would rather look for ways to give spellcasters a fighting chance even when Silenced over making Silence, though I suppose making Longterm Cure's Rank 5 apply to Silent Prayer might work as well.

#2. In my opinion, anyone stuffing their inventory just short of the weight limit and waltzing into fights is asking to lose momentum from Sanctuary's STR/WIL penalty. However, it could use a nerf on how big it gets.

To respond to these,

1: It was not intended to be allowed to be used as a preemptive immunity. I was under the impression Silent Prayer could ONLY be cast while silenced. If that is not the case, then yes, something along the lines of what you suggested would be the goal we were striving for.

2: Fair enough, but I think it makes more sense for a sanctuary to be something that can be generally summed up as 'Nice for the party to stand in'. If we gimp solely the range, it becomes, 'Holy bunker of tight space'.

Messages In This Thread