Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class Balancing: Martial Artist
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=11732#p11732 Wrote:Chaos » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:22 am[/url]"]#1: At first, I thought Light Tomahawk was a bit too cheap to be true. Then I actually put it to the test, and realized that the stun effect was quite inconsistent, and it often occurred when I didn't need it. If it's somehow able to consistently stun someone turn after turn, then provide Stun Immunity once the infliction expires.

#2: The only reason I would nerf this skill is to prevent people from running away after striking. If we're talking just people being able to chase down folks that just run from everything inconvenient, then let's keep Shukichi as it is.

I (obviously) agree with the people above me. Stun is detrimental, and just because you may not have a build that crushes someone immediately after stunning them, doesn't mean this skill doesn't do that extremely often. (When it goes off, not because it stuns often)

As far as Shukichi, it's not really about preventing Martial Artists from pursuing someone who runs from inconveniences. They can already do that without ANY trouble. The reason this change has been suggested is because they can cross the entire map and hit you in one turn. Fighting as an archer, a mage, or anyone who just wants to buff is a huge struggle against someone who teleports on over and crits you for a 100+ damage Geldoren straight from round 0. No other class can even come close to doing that.

Messages In This Thread