Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Optional Huggessoa themed super boss
It's meant to be difficult. I'm trying to avoid the instant nuke fodder for bosses we have at the moment. And to elaborate a bit on a point I made earlier, I mean optional dark themed dungeon as in a permanent dungeon that won't affect randomly spawning dungeons so it's really out of the way and not disrupting anything.

Also, that's why I said "(Name is a placeholder cuz I'm bad with names, also goes for anything else with a name in this topic, numbers also subject to change if not reasonable)". Numbers are not set in stone, just a starting point that I based off 4 level 60s wailing on it with a Lantern Bearer required cuz healer and it's open for discussion. Tactician also highly recommended.

Personally, I'd say it would have low res/def with okay str and skill. This makes it so only the focused target that's hunted and feared will take a lot of damage while everyone else can shrug off any attacks. The main thing I'm having trouble coming up with is figuring out if it's reasonable to expect Lantern Bearers to bring good FP regen or leech off the boss with maxed out capacity (cuz what mage doesn't have capacity?)

As far as HP goes, I really don't want it to die in 4 turns because that won't give it a chance to go through its abilities so if it does get lowered, it should have some decent crit evade to avoid being slaughtered by an MG with chainshell.

Messages In This Thread