Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranylyn's reasoning: BW Tweak.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=1214#p1214 Wrote:Rendar » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:01 pm[/url]"]The Excelgraph literally has an engine built into it. It follows in line with the other tomes. All I can say to your "b-BUT MY TOMES" is wait until next update where Dev makes a few changes. It'll get better, but I don't like the idea of a mage who has 20 strength, if that, should be able to wield a rustic carapace magical moon and a excel graph in your offhand.

This creation has made Galdric, Floating, and the 'lighter' ores more of a viable option. Creating items has always been a bane of the system, and next-to-useless when crafting anything but very specific ( Wo-Dao ) weapons.

Tomes in the first place don't even use Galdric, so their weight wouldn't even be affected. Plus, with the STR potential any melee can dual wield and wear heavy armor with no problem. Michio (LRD's Yuisen) was able to get 80 STR long before the Legend Authoring update, it's pretty unfair that I can't dual wield just because people don't want me to, especially when I -like- using stuff other than spells, and also need it in the event my FP is drained to the point I can't use them anymore.

My VA/Kensei has no problem dual wielding, and even my heavier characters don't either while having two weapons and rock solid armor on. "I don't want mages to dual wield because I said so" is a poor argument, because it's entirely unfair. Yes, there should be penalties and limits, but I can barely attack with my weapon to even fight at this point, plus I like being character thematic and not all meta with the (wield a powerful ass object and PvP like it's a competition), but there's no other tomes that do darkness damage right now, and I don't even have enough FP after LE'ing to combat.

If this led to being able to craft more objects, and still alleviated the problem somewhat, I'd be more happy with it, but right now all it's doing is making me irritated that now some of my characters aren't penalized for having more and better ways of fighting just because they're able to carry two big-ass Kamina sized weapons around and have their own gravitational pull. Tomes are books, books don't weight that freaking much to the point that swords without Galdric ore or Floating enchantments weigh less than them.

Also, I don't like how my armor makes me hit things less, I don't see the logic behind that. Evade? Sure. Hit? No.

Also, to mention this, Axes are going to be a bane as is. I'm glad some of my characters don't wield them.

My BK/Ghost has 27 STR at lv 43. Now, while that's kind of bad, the problem is, I only have 31 BW, and my current is 30. 30/31 BW on a Black Knight. Who mind you isn't even wearing heavy armor. That's cutting it -really- close even for a melee person.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!

Messages In This Thread