Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranylyn's reasoning: BW Tweak.
I just said I wanted this for normal attacking, not Pure Power to increase my spell damage.

Even at lv 6 I only have 50 FP on my Zeran, which still requires me to do the old, run back, take the inn, get FP back, as a Legend Extended character. That's pretty ridiculous when it's a problem Mages have had since level 1 total.

This still doesn't explain why tomes, books, which cast magic, weigh more than a sword, or even an axe. I'm having trouble -single- wielding at the moment is what I'm saying. And a -24 to HIT at the start is ridiculous. Not even a regular tome would alleviate my problem because I'd still be over the limit.

Plus, a 1 Pro for a -2 Con isn't worth it. If it were 1.5 STR (with mods applied) I would be more than happy to accept this, but I shouldn't be forced to take a talent that gets refreshed every LE, and dropped back to shitty basic combat every time I LE either because I suddenly magically can no longer hold my weapon up (you know, a book that shouldn't weigh more than a few pounds). Where's the logic in that?

Also, okay Packrat by what we guess may potentially give more, to a max of what, 10? That's still pretty miniscule to what's necessary to properly combat in the first place now.

Basing it off level is bad because of how it makes you have to get up in level to even use a weapon you like. STR scaling would be better, despite it may fluctuate, it still increases as you grow, which is part of training and building da mahscule.

But seriously, I'm not even talking about the tome issue for the sake of WIL and spell power, I'm talking about basic, melee range, combat. And I can barely even do that right now as a mage. And it's pretty bad that Seirina's Spelledge Axe which has 31 power still weighs less than Kigal, an item that isn't even that great compared to it in terms of damage or Spell Power.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!

Messages In This Thread