Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lore Questions: March (2016)
1) Can Elves in Mersales tell when trouble is brewing in the outside world, at all? I was mainly wondering if they'd be able to pick up on powerful magics or whatnot, giving elves with wanderlust an excuse to take off to investiate "for the greater good" and all.

2) Do ghosts have any sort of vibe to them, in general? Considering the Geistritter essentially exists as a form of anti-magic/supernatural unit and all, it got me thinking about what kind of "feeling" one experienced in magic might get from them and some of their tricks that aren't entirely physical in nature. Do their abilities naturally suppress focus in the air around them, for example?

3) An illusion is simply a spell thay toys with someone's senses, correct? I've recently started to wonder what the limits of illusions as an offensive tool could be. For example, could one be fooled into falling due to feeling like their leg is numb and immobile, despite them actually still having physical control over it? Or are ilusions effectively limited to seeing/hearing/possibly feeling if a skilled enough illusionist pours a ton of effort and focus into it?

EDIT: Fixed some wording to be marginally more clear.
*loud burp*

Messages In This Thread