Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lore Questions: March (2016)
This is a new topic for Lore Questions because the old one was about 26 pages. The format is roughly the same, but some guidelines;

1) Try and format your questions appropriately. As in, make it easy to read and answer.
2) Try and limit the number of questions you ask per thread. I don't mind answering them, but don't get crazy and ask me 20 things, especially if they require detailed answers.
3) Try to avoid asking extremely specific questions, such as 'Did anyone ever die of food poisoning in Cellsvich?'. Answering these is difficult, because not everything is set in stone, so giving a definitive answer on it not only restricts me in the future, but it might influence other players' character concepts that involve it.

That said, if you have any questions, you can post them in this thread! I will post answers at the end of the month/start of the next one.

Thanks! (And yes, if you had questions from the previous topic that I didn't answer before I closed it, you can post them here, but remember the formatting guideline.)
What's the proper pronunciation of:
  • Shaitan
  • Hyattr
  • Glykin
  • Kensei
  • Zeran
  • Nairyf
  • Huggessoa
1) Can Elves in Mersales tell when trouble is brewing in the outside world, at all? I was mainly wondering if they'd be able to pick up on powerful magics or whatnot, giving elves with wanderlust an excuse to take off to investiate "for the greater good" and all.

2) Do ghosts have any sort of vibe to them, in general? Considering the Geistritter essentially exists as a form of anti-magic/supernatural unit and all, it got me thinking about what kind of "feeling" one experienced in magic might get from them and some of their tricks that aren't entirely physical in nature. Do their abilities naturally suppress focus in the air around them, for example?

3) An illusion is simply a spell thay toys with someone's senses, correct? I've recently started to wonder what the limits of illusions as an offensive tool could be. For example, could one be fooled into falling due to feeling like their leg is numb and immobile, despite them actually still having physical control over it? Or are ilusions effectively limited to seeing/hearing/possibly feeling if a skilled enough illusionist pours a ton of effort and focus into it?

EDIT: Fixed some wording to be marginally more clear.
*loud burp*
What happens to a Dullahan's armor if a piece is broken off? like an arm or leg piece, would it be able to be re-attached or is it just gone forever?

How does lichdom effect void poisoning prior to the person going lich? Assuming the ritual is a success.
Are there any deities (dead or alive) associated with things such as hunting, and are any of them known?
What are the actual steps to enchanting equipment, if there is any at all? Besides, well, putting it on the alter and screwing around a bit.
[Image: da4KzKk.png]
What are all the laws of Sigrogana? As well as the proper procedures for arrest, as well as the rights of the accused (if there are any)
You son of a bi :evil:. You piece of sh Confusedhock: . You goddamn fuc :geek: ! Listen fuc :x head! You have crossed the fu 8-) ing line! Get that through your godd :lol: fuc :x ing head! Stop pushing your sh :mrgreen: ! You're the ones that have fu :? this country over and gangra Arrow
the shi Tongue out of it!
so what happens when naga has babby with a not snake person
naga and human have child?
naga and zeran? naga and wt?

or can they only breed with the snake men
[Image: CSQIBb0.png]
11 years of roleplay and would you believe I still have no idea what I'm doing
Time for a Barrage of Naga Questions:
1: What is their Lifespan?
2: Can they be born or is the only way to become a Naga through that ritual
3: Can they give birth to other races... how do they give birth even, do they lay eggs?
4: Does anything happen to the mentally by becoming a Naga (other then the trauma of literally everything else that happens to them once they become a Naga)
5: Do they have any venom?
6: What exactly happened to the Naga's that went to Egwyn and Gold, how accepted were they, who helped them out the most and so on?
Edit: 7: Can only Humans be turned into Naga's through this ritual?
To add this Barrage of Questions:

1: Can corrupted Humans be put through this ritual to become Nagas? Or only normal Humans? (Piggybacking of Ard's last question; albeit more specifically)
2: When did these kidnappings take place? And when were the prisoners of the Snakemen saved? Any specific or generalized time frames on these?
3: This will sound relatively weird but feels necessary; what is the typical height that most Nagas 'stand' at?
4: Are any of the other nations still fairly prejudice against Nagas? Or have they begun to be slowly accepted by a majority of the other nations?
5: What information is there on the God Argentyle, other then he is the God of the Snakemen?

As for an unrelated question to these five:

Do literally -all- souls go to Lazarus after their mortal bodies die out? Or, more specifically, would a Vampire's? Are they taken to Huggessoa instead somehow?
[Image: PersonalNecessaryArmyworm-size_restricted.gif]
Dyrnwyn, ERUPT, and IGNITE!