Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Door is Barred from the Other Side
I feel like I've talked about houses and barring and shit way too much for one person, but, I had this thought while I was laying in bed waiting for sleep to hit me like some bricks yesterday.
This isn't directed at anybody, I've actually had barely any issues with other players recently. Js.

I think we should be able to bar people from houses without them actually being in there. It'd be less... aggressive than hoping and waiting for them to walk back in just to instantly kick them out. And I know some people are/would be kinda bitchy when it happens, as well as people that have anxiety being unable to do it while they're there (because yes, coming from someone with diagnosed anxiety, that is indeed something that can happen).
I dunno. It just sounds like a less confrontational (for the lack of a better word) way of keeping people out imo.
But just, a button on the guest list to add barred people, type in their key and slot. Wouldn't be too hard, I think. But then again, I ain't got no idea how coding works.
[Image: da4KzKk.png]

Messages In This Thread