Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not-so special attack
When it comes to the trait: Maneuver: Special Attack, there are a lot of really cool options to every weapon using these, Axes being able to fight multiple things at once in 1 range, Spear being able to do the same, Fists being able to hit a tile in 2 range, Tomes being able to cut an enemy's action by 1 whole action, Guns being able to condense all their shots into 1 and get extra critical damage, all of that is REALLY cool, but when it comes to Swords and Daggers, they are very lack luster.

Slash: Do slash damage with a dagger
Thrust: Do pierce damage with a sword

Those are honestly pretty...un-worthwhile has special attacks, I just want to make a suggestion for them to change slightly to be more worth it to get, and synergize better with various classes..

For Swords, I couldn't come up with many, but the one I thought about suggesting was a basic attack that would your enemy airborne, when used, the main point of this is getting fleur bonuses while also knocking an enemy airborne, ways this could be used is something like...Wazabane -> Special Attack -> Sharenzan...a lot of synergy could come from this, other than equipping crane hop for easy 1m airbornes.

For daggers, a few things came to mind, but I couldn't decide on one, one was suggested to me as well and I liked that sorta..But the over-arching theme of them is that Daggers are in a really bad spot at this moment, because of tanks being strewn around everywhere, and I mean everywhere, and it doesn't help when they put their backs to walls, no VA can function when an enemy's back is to an invisible wall or bush or stump.

1.) Spin Around strike, strike the enemy with your dagger and if it crits, it would spin them to where their back is facing you, to substitute this, I would suggest this cost 4m

2.) Shuffling strike, Strike the enemy with your dagger and switch places with them.

Any thoughts?
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]

Messages In This Thread