Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not-so special attack
Hm, I was thinking about that for a while aswell, that sword/dagger was really unimpressive compared to the others. When I was thinking about sword I kinda thought about a slash that causes bleeding. But that would probably work better with a Katana type and probably also only with those.

about your suggestion for sword, it´s better as it´s now but still kinda not worthwhile I mean...If you use the special you could also just use raijinken for sacred art, which is actually better even when it lifts yourself in air aswell and no crit(also no miss chance). Don´t get me wrong, it does give you some more options to combo, but I would personally prefer the deep cut thing that causes lingering/bleeding damage.
If it´s your thing If it also got a range of two tiles in a line, making you move one step, then I am in favor of it...because nothing annoyed me more as a Kensei, than the simple 1m bash that ruined half your combos(cause skill pool is a thing), forcing you to use spiked T. If this is an alternative to them I am for it aswell.
But yeah, it needs something better than just pierce damage.

About the dagger? Spin around sounds decent or anything that turns and enemy away from invisible wall hugging, that seriously something the dagger needs. From the two options, shuffle strike sounds cooler for the rp.

Or if differnt sub types actually got differnt specials, that would be neat.

In short:
Shuffle strike sounds neat.
the sword special not so much.

Messages In This Thread