Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not-so special attack
Quote:The sword one is not exactly just about the Rajinken -> Sharenzan combo, because in Wazabane -> Rajinken > Sharenzan, you're expending the Sacred art on the rajinken instead of the sharenzan, but anyway, Theres better possibilities with airborne compatable skills, like Typhur, Cold Front, Chaser, etc.

Sharenzan was an example more than anything, Incise is there for bleeds already but I won't exactly discern the idea.
Yeah I know, there are a good variety of combination, It´s certainly better than what we got now. Incise is good and nice, but I personally would like a bleeding effect avaiable for the non soldiers aswell. But as I am saying, thats just my personal opinion, I just never pick Special attack as it currently is because the stab is just, as you say, not so special and not worth a trait point.

Quote:We're still only on Special Attack 1, so I'd like to see more added on as Special Attack 2's.
Doesn´t mean that we have to make special attack 1 useless for two weapons. I would say that we fix those first before we got to special attack two.

Messages In This Thread