Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm curious where everyone stands on this.
I don't think this has ever been a RP mandatory BYOND game, specially because of when Neus mentioned in the OOC that he mostly intended for this game to be a MMORPG of said engine {and correct me if I'm wrong about that, although I'm pretty sure I remember him saying such thing}.

I, personally, believe that this game's too far away from what you would call a 'RP game'. I think it's more a game that has roleplay, but however, is not centered on it and most likely won't be any time soon. Even though I don't 'meme' as often as some people, I don't see myself taking RP very seriously to the point where I'll get annoyed by just seeing one of these comedy attempt things. So you probably won't see me being incredibly disturbed by the memes that are occasionally present.

I usually don't surrender playbys unless I know that person is going to actually use it. It's the same with super duper rare weapons a friend/acquaintaince is looking for: if I expect them to barely use it then it's fairly likely I won't give them it. Not for free, at least.

Joking should be okay as long as you do it right. To each their own, though.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]

Messages In This Thread