Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm curious where everyone stands on this.
I can't be bothered to type out some elaborate post touching on points that everyone else mentioned. It'd be repetitive.

But I'd also like to hardcore agree with Trex, Fern, and anyone shedding light on one, major, glaring issue with SL2: It's not an RP game. You can invite someone from another "legit" (and I use this term lightly) RP game on Byond and nine times out of ten, their response is going to be "lol SL2 isn't an RP game". You can't slap a Lamborghini hood ornament on your mom's rusted '79 station wagon and sell it as such.

That said, I wouldn't invest too much into being peeved about memes. People are going to continue doing it and won't stop for a very, very long time. The best you can do is deal with it or exert your efforts elsewhere. It sounds pessimistic, and it is.

And as depressing and soul-crushing as cliquing up is, your best bet to keeping your sanity is getting chummy with those who'll provide serious RP in the background. You'd be lucky to find that; most decent RPers jumped ship a while ago.
[Image: 21b2ouq.png]

Messages In This Thread