Poll: What would you like to see added the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New Class
26.37%
24 26.37%
New Skills (Existing Classes)
8.79%
8 8.79%
New Traits
5.49%
5 5.49%
New Talents
7.69%
7 7.69%
New Legend Extend Abilities
5.49%
5 5.49%
New Explorable Area (IE; Argentyle Caverns)
10.99%
10 10.99%
New World Event (IE; Black Beast Attacks)
12.09%
11 12.09%
New Minigame (IE; Yenten)
5.49%
5 5.49%
New Quests
8.79%
8 8.79%
Other (Specify)
8.79%
8 8.79%
Total 91 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Wanted List 4: Special Edition
Heavy Edit, Please Reread (All will be listed but in order of Intended Priority):
Other

I would love to vote for a majority of things but in favor of adding new content I'd like to see a lot of things revised/balanced the best possible before seeing much of anything new (a few of the things I'd like to see reworked would be things like Talents, Traits, Skills/Classes and equipment).

Since there's no actual category for Revamps I'll be using my Other vote to hope for that. [strike]One such thing I'd love to see is a map rework to make Cellsvich more of a HUB Town rather than a place where everyone spawns in at and then rushes south to the Arena, but I'm not holding my breath.[/strike]

New Quest(s)

It's hard to not admit the "Main Story" plotline seems to have become stagnant at this point (that recent conversation with Kinu in the [strike]Onigan Inn[/strike] hardly sated anything). I would love to see the plot be taken further and to have new Overworld Side Quests to be added (maybe to Chaturanga this time, if not then Cellsvich).

New Explorable Area(s)

[strike]Egwyn when.[/strike] I would like to see new areas added, can't think of any at the moment though. *rolls beady eyes*

New World Event

I actually can't think of anything for this one, but I'd like it.

New Legend Extend Abilities

Same case in point, nothing really hits me at the moment but I'm sure I'll think of something.

New Traits

This goes back to the Other Tab but. . . Revising would be /really/ nice. Skip and Tactician are almost 100% essential no matter if you play for the PvP or the PvE, it'd be nice to see at -least- Skip be made into something that you have from Character Creation like Move or Attack. Also, can we rename "Special Attack 1" to "Special Attack"? That last one is more of a peeve than anything sensible.

Aside from that rant, one thing I'd like to see is a little more variety in our existing Historys (or just let us pick our %'s for crying-out-loud, [strike]something I'm famous for[/strike]). Maybe a Trait that ups Murai Gained per battle that is thrown into a Check on Luck (maybe like 20 or something). I would also like to see a few more Traits that operate off your Talents kind of how Barter does with Charisma. Will be sure to add more to this as I think of them.

New Talents

Same case in point, nothing really hits me at the moment but I'm sure I'll think of something.

New Skills

I would like to see a Crafting Skill for Dismantling (Maybe something small like a +5% increase per Level up to 100%, for multiples you stand to get the higher end of the spectrum the higher your Distmantling would be). . . and maybe a work area you can place in your home that can allow you to deconstruct equipment (as well as other static fixtures/NPCs other than [strike]Lawrence[/strike] Qwarence).

New Classes

I would like to see a Lance-based Advancement (Lancer/Dragoon) for Duelist, it's stupid that they specialize in Polearms yet both their advancements ignore this fact.

I'd also like to see one of two Advancements for the Mage Class: Rune Mage or Time Mage. The Rune Mage being able to cast invocations that take time (I.E. rounds/turns to cast) for a payoff and/or can place runes/glyphs (similar to the Lantern Bearer uses I suppose, but not quite the same) that affect the party or enemies or both, then the Time Mage who can affect the -perception- of Time (not Time itself).

[strike]New Minigame[/strike]

Already added.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy

Messages In This Thread