Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boss? More like fodder!
I wouldn't buff existing bosses, I would rather add new ones that are stronger- there's no point in buffing bosses for a character that's already well into their 'end game' persay just to have newer characters or even new players [strike](yes, new players are a thing and are not mythical unicorns)[/strike] that haven't got a good foothold yet struggle too much.

That being said, I would -love- to see stronger bosses and not specifically locked into the "Main Story" either... maybe even some that are literally designed to be past unforgiving.

A quick idea of implementation: you get down to the core of a dungeon... have full-cleared it up until the very end. You have a core in your inventory that you haven't spent [strike]because all core drops are trash anyway[/strike] and decided to activate it near the dungeon's core. Then a buffed version of said boss or new one takes the place of the dungeon's regular boss and, of course, their minions appear to greet you.

Edit: No offense but. . . God no, PLEASE no. I think it's pretty safe to write Accel off as a failure and put it on the shelf. It was a good idea that went down horribly from what I remember.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy

Messages In This Thread