Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diddly Stubs
Void Assassins are in such a painfully bad spot in the PvP-meta right now that I'm willing to try almost any change. I'd rather Void Assassins didn't lose their ability to carve squishy people into pieces, but with all of the talks about spin around and hit buffs it's understandable that the damage causes worry.

However, to address a few points:

"Soapy" Wrote:VAs can easily dish out 600+ damage in one turn if they can hit anyone that isn't a tank.

This is a gross exaggeration, and a scenario that involves cleaving a DR-less player with a buff like absolute death or rampaging enchants.

"Ranylyn" Wrote:Naturally, my thoughts wandered to places like "Why not just use blessed?" But it's also true that many dagger users will carry Vorpal purely to deal with tanks anyways, considerng. In light of this, I think it's a reasonable idea.

Blessed is not enough right now. It would be difficult to get a higher hit chance than I've already tried with, and people still far, far out-dodge what I can hit. Secondly, nobody uses vorpal daggers to fight tanks. Not even the Vorpal Fang 10 star. Rampaging is almost always better due to its consistency and compatibility with Hayabusa, and tanks usually have such high crit evade that you won't ever be ABLE to trigger Vorpal. It's, generally speaking, a terrible enchant for Void Assassins.

Messages In This Thread