Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diddly Stubs
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=13595#p13595 Wrote:Exxy » Fri May 06, 2016 8:54 am[/url]"]Deadly Arms isn't the only thing that would need a drastic overhaul in the damage it applies assuming some variation of the DR Cap even passes (before you say anything, yes I realize that's a separate thread but this one is directly related to it so obviously it's hard not to mention it). That being said, giving VA an Insane Hit Up Innate is a ridiculous concept to suggest with no info or data to back the suggestion.

Now that's out of the way, sorry for the late reply but I've been away from the forums on purpose. Anyway, let's see if the DR Cap goes through (which is doubtful with its current iteration) and hope/pray Dev nerfs some of the more obvious abusable damage uppers when he would introduce -then- worry about giving VA more Hit.
Even if a DR cap comes in, I don't see why that should instantly require a Deadly Arms nerf; if you sacrificed your defenses, then you shouldn't get an easy pass when a high-damage build starts pushing the painful numbers in. Nor do I see why we should force backstabbing VAs to lose a very solid advantage (which is currently being shafted by either high DEF builds and/or anyone with at least decent evade) before addressing what's making them something of a joke. I should not have to tell you what kind of spiteful nerf that idea comes off as.

As for the whole '600+ damage' issue, we can appropriately address absurdity like that if we were given actual details instead of just some large number. Seriously, no one benefits from a high degree of cherry-picking here.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye

Messages In This Thread