Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Copy-pasterino
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=13625#p13625 Wrote:Kameron8 » Sun May 08, 2016 5:00 pm[/url]"]
"Chaos" Wrote:I would like to propose an alternative:

Make copy spells only good for one cast. After that, it's gone.

Realistically this is just going to encourage people to preload spells over and over before each fight. Grab Fortune Wind, Sanctuary, Quickness, Red Sea, whatever you want, then run on back prepared for a fight. I'm partial to making them default to level 1, since most of the spells that are crazy to steal scale with level more than anything. (Some notable examples being Death Knighting, Quickness, Sanctuary, Overload, and Needle.)
Anyone who's trying to preload spells before each fight better have a very damn good IC reason for having an theoretically endless amount of stolen spells under their belt, if that proposal was to take place.

However, I still see why Rank 1 spells are a plausible idea. However, I would like to see a way for people who stick only to Spellthief to harness the full power of the spells they rob. After all, the class alone isn't too out there without its copy spells to begin with.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye

Messages In This Thread