Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Great Reckoning
First off, I just wanna thank you for going so in depth with this revamp, you put a lot of work into this I can tell, and I praise the change and welcome it.

I am quite shocked yes, it is a huge change and I don't know how it will change up the game as we know it now, but to be frank, the stat system we currently have promotes constant grinding in order to make your character achieve ridiculous stats so that you can keep up with the others, but this, this is great, it puts everyone on an even playing field, and lets characters be characters through even more diverse builds, I imagine a few spell-blades of mine are going to be even easier to achieve my goals on now, and the change to the item drop rate on luck, I welcome that because this system would only bring item demand up, honestly, This is fairly thought out and awesome.

I only have one question, are we going to be able to still simulate most of our existing character's builds with this system? For example...A Leporidae I have who's uniqueness comes from being a spell-blade specialized in lightning(equipped with a fitting form rose whip, and abberation spear).

Either way, I am looking forward to seeing the beta server and I will happily test this system out.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]

Messages In This Thread