Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lunar Lunatism and "d'moon".
Aaahhh, Lunar Lunatism, the Super Vampire-jin transformation that leads them to go even further BYOND! It's a pretty powerful and unique skill right now, the way it is.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
The true power of the vampire is said to be linked to the moon, and anyone who has seen a vampire go all out can say for certain it has to come from somewhere. Can only be used while at 100 or more Essence. Upon using this skill, you enter a moonlight rage, curing yourself and becoming immune to Fear, Hesitation, and Charm. Furthermore, you gain the following effects:
* Damage you deal will also attempt to inflict Fear on the target.
* Enemies who attack you may be inflicted by Hesitation.
* Enemies facing you at the start of a new round have a chance to be inflicted with Charm.
* Recover 15% of your Scaled SAN as FP every round.

This effect and all inflicted status effects last for 3 rounds, and have LVs equal to your Scaled SAN.
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

So I thought that a special condition like this would be fitting.

So, comparing the Live Lunar Lunatism with the Beta's Lunatism, it seems to be even better since the drain on essence's been removed. (Probably for bug testing, but hey, that made me think about it.) So, why not make Lunar Lunatism only available to be used at night time for Vampires, (like some passives from Youkai or the Umbrals, we see that it's possible to be made.) since it makes more sense they reach the peak of their powers when the sun's not bothering them, instead of essence-nuking drains?

Then, make it cost 6M to activate, and be active for 5 Rounds.
And to further balance it since it does so much for a Vampire, make them unable to use Silvermists or Banquet while it's active.

And that's all for sucky suggestions about something unique, I'd like to read other people's opinions about it. (mainly at LL working at night only, yeah, since this is /the/ subject of this topic.)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread