Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Equipment Tab
Seeing little point to make a wall of text over a simple issue so I'll make this as short as possible: I'd like to say I have a similar mindset to Roxy, Blue and Egil.

I would much rather not have a mechanic that -people- can easily abuse, (adopting a PvP stand-point) you took something that people had to adjust for post-battle start to something everyone can meta prior to (and even introduced people wanting to wear false equipment sets to "fool" others). Although I'm sure there was a clear concern of all those catgirls running around in heavy armour, there were tells outside of this new system (if you moved with heavy armour on, you could hear the armor "chink" assuming you had the game sound effects on).

EDIT: Ultimately, I disagree with the entire (Equipment Tab) update although I would be willing for something like what Zakizo mentioned to take effect (using the broad terms for the Equipment tab rather than the items themselves).

To (attempt to) summarize an already shortened post, I'll post a few thoughts I had concerning it last night:

"Good intention, bad execution."

"Was kind of pissy about it. . .Although I can live with it, I rather see it go."

"inb4 can look at stats via Examine" (this one was meant to be in satire)
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy

Messages In This Thread