Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sanctity and Magic
I would be tempted to go for 6/12 or 5/11 (Elem. Atk/Elem. Resist) instead- the reason being is a good amount of Races have SAN effects hit at either 5 or 10 increments (see Lupine along with Golden Eyes and/or Instinct).

Spreading it out with different effects at different increments could make a person consider whether or not that extra 4 SAN to get 24 instead of hitting 20 and calling it a day or other instances (because there are more, I.E. Shaitans using Aptitude to a relatively safe degree due to the point where it stops being viable should still be at or well under their first important negative SAN threshold- referencing immunity to Charm and even Dark Claws at 10 SAN).

It also hits Resistance stacking, which even though I'm not typically affected by it I would still like to see that be less of a thing but that's more of a Talent/Equipment issue I suppose (off-topic I know, sorry).

Edit: There was another thing I was wanting to address but forgot it while typing partway through the post. . . I think. . . Q_Q

But yes, somewhat same mind as Chaos. Either let it count for both of just Elemental Attack (6/12 or 5/11 being the rates for Attack/Resist respectively).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy

Messages In This Thread