Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lupine Racial Redux
"Neus" Wrote:1) Why not make the skill have a luck-based chance to inflict Hunted and Fear, with the base modifier going up based on your SAN instead? This way status-infliction and status-resist can actually play their intended part.
2) Why not make the skill deal some Sound damage based on your Sound ATK? More uses for that are always good.
3) Howl is a boring name.

1) I'm open to this being the case instead, I suppose. Although the original idea was "the more wolfish you were, the likelier you were to succeed."
2) I'm not against it dealing Sound Damage too, originally it was just to find something that could be on-par with Felidae's insane Movement buff while being more controlled of a variable.
3) Q_Q . . . *goes back to the drawing board*

EDIT: I'll throw in some edits to the main subject. Although not changing the name until I can think of a better one.

"Lolzytripd" Wrote:I'd like to see a couple optional traits lupines could pick up.

Pack tactics
-a buff that scales on san, that gives the lupine a benefit for having allies within x range of them based on san

what the buff does, is whatever is fair and balanced

Lonewolf
-the opposite of pack tactics

As for this, I decided -not- to throw in all my past suggestions of a Racial to help further this one along because I believe it was the strongest idea at the time for giving them something of their own. Although I can throw in a small edit concerning these if wanted by enough people.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy

Messages In This Thread