Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cobreakdance, the return of the return.
(Before posting, pls, read EVERYTHING I typed with attention, I don't want more salt in my destined wounds. q_q)

Snake Dancer is no longer god-like, it requires the user to have an insane dodge as a Soldier class combined with classes that give you Evade buffs to actually work.
[Image: 8820f71ec1334858884d277ddd8a638b.png]
We have this now, but.

The crazy idea I have in my mind:

Quote:Snake Dancer -- Dance around your foe's attacks, preventing them from damaging you and frustrating them. While in Cobra Stance, you gain X Evade (based on Rank) [Rank * 15 Evade, up to 30 Evade], if you would take any damage from an enemy that you are facing, a hit check is made. If you successfully evade for it, you instead step to a random square within 1 Range and negate that damage. (Note: Blind and Knockdown will prevent you from being able to evade the attack with this skill.)

Why it doesn't need a cap anymore? Easy:

Quote:>A Destiny Soldier is... fucked... now. Because to actually dodge, you need 10239130 buffs.

>Evasion is dead in this meta, and we know. Anyone with 40 SKI/LUC can easily hit a dodger with 55 CEL/LUC, both without buffs. Because Hit > Evade, naturally. So imo, it's fair.

>Snake Dancer is STILL shut-down by Blind and Knockdown.

>Snake Dancer STILL requires you to be facing the enemy.

>Snake Dancer won't work on basic attacks (because 'miss' will be triggered instead of Snake Dancer, because hit check), so multi-hitting people won't have to worry for a Snake Dancer to slick out of their melee range anymore.
--Snake Dancer only works on Autohits and Magic after adding Evasion check.

>I wanna be like Kinu. We wanna be like Kinu. Everyone wanna be like Kinu! And even Kinu on Cobra is weak af.

Thoughts are welcome, I don't see it being changed anytime soon by Dev, since it was a recent addition but still, I'd love to see what else people have in mind. Is it going to be 'broken' if the cap is removed, the way it is now?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread