Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lore Questions: November (2016)
How big is the Cellsvich Forest exactly? My initial impression was that it's fairly massive seeing as how you could fit about 6-7 copies of Cellsvich in it, not to mention it stretches across a good half of the continent going west to east and stopping at a great lake.

EDIT: I'm for-certain this has been brought up in another thread or in an OOC discussion with you (although I doubt it was in the Lore Threads, I tried to Ctrl+F and couldn't find it via key words), but for the sake of consistency: Are Hyattr allowed to have horns and/or tails as well as wings? I can almost remember horns being okay'd (I think you said mainly for the sake of pictures of playbys without them being fairly hard to come-by).

EDIT: When vampires mist, do they head to the closest available spot to re-appear? For instance, if they were killed in-doors or in a cave system, they would materialize again shortly there-after, possibly a fair-enough distance away from their killer if the structure permits it. (mainly asked to prevent Vampires cheesing and saying they mist away to another place entirely)
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy

Messages In This Thread