Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orkam Drehen's pull.
Caution: Salty Diz.
I know this is slightly out of place but most of my salt lies in what it does with it's skills are better versions of what other classes' do with theirs (like Koonie pointed out with the "Rook's" Orkam Drehen making the Knight's Forced Move look like a paper windmill next to a jet engine).

Nothing about this class is justified. It has fairly obscene damage output that piggybacks on existing skill concepts (example: a better Evasion that just so happens to be a limited-time buff, Orkam, etc) and a energy meter that doesn't really need to be drained after it's set in PvP due to the Finishers seeming lack-luster compared to other avenues of possibilities (mainly going back to the obscene damage output).

Anyway, back on-topic: I would honestly rather see damage nerfs, Orkam Hurricane to have less range (and possibly have it and other certain Boxer Skills not give a SS level if used back-to-back) in exchange for Boxers not being entirely crippled by being without Move (maybe once per turn without resetting SS levels if not flat-out removing that specific restriction, idk).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy

Messages In This Thread