Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lunar Berserkism
"Spoops" Wrote:Hexer is literally fine you're just wrong, that elf doesn't even use prevention potions or a crucifix, they just get that high status resist with fairy ring, warding enchant on their shoes only and high SAN/FAI, they don't even stack all of the possible status resists in the world, infact the only issue I have with status resist is that humans, mechanations and corrupted get screwed on it cause they dont want to build SAN at all, so the removal of Status Res from RES really hurt those characters.

Besides if a Hexer can't status inflict they're basically useless, just stop.

My point was mainly towards of how well Hexer interacts with Vampires; although you're free to say there's nothing wrong with either if you're that concerned for existing characters becoming less powerful through any chance of an agreed rebalance although it seems everyone else on the thread shares some common goal of achieving said rebalance for these things (even if it still remains to actually work one out everyone can agree on).

"Spoops" Wrote:". . . you're just wrong. . . Besides if a Hexer can't status inflict they're basically useless, just stop."

If this is expected to be your reaction for the rest of the thread then please stop replying; I never said a Hexer should be unable to status inflict, I was just trying to suggest there may be issues to adjust and account for in the current system.

EDIT: I'm tempted to agree with some form of chance-based Min/Max values apart from the currently flat 100%'s that weigh drastically one way or the other in a majority of cases although I still feel it's still too much of a band-aid with how things currently are.

I'm with Ran on the current values of Status Infliction and Resistance to be adjusted (but I don't agree on leaving out certain examples, especially when they seem to multiplicative in nature rather than the typical flat additions in the formulas - IE Fairy Ring).

I would also appreciate if this thread didn't turn into a Status Infliction VS. Status Resist Thread, since that wasn't the initial intention for it (meaning we should return to the initial topic and either make another thread to discuss Infliction VS. Resist --or-- figure out Vampires' Lunar Lunatism then move onto Inflict VS. Resist).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy

Messages In This Thread