Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food For thought, First Edition:Summoner.
I say we first compromise to make bonder offense skills available to all weapons. Because bonder needs love.

Alright, after giving your suggestions a read I feel like going for a huge overhaul like that might seriously break many things in the current meta without us having a good test server for it. Otherwise it seems more like straight out buffs or a straight out nerf to summoners depending on how braindead easy commanding youkai becomes.

But if this adds any degree of complexity and rewards smart decisions rather than 'summon youkai, use spells' I'm all for it!

Also, youkai feel pretty damn useless for normal hits. Maybe there should be a path of basic hitting youkai vs the autohitting/spell stuff we have now.

----------

So far I like the way Dev has been handling new classes/rehauls. Rewarding smart, tactical decisions should be key rather than playing the numbers game and a braindead spam button *COUGH* WRETCHED OIL *COUGH*. The way boxer has been nerfed in regards to autohits was a good direction.

Again, simply giving FREE DAMAGE and FREE HEALS to everything is awful game design.
[Image: tenor.gif]

Messages In This Thread