Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CURATE+MAGE; WARLOCK
The Warlock concept has been heavily updated!
This is about all I'm willing to do for the spell tree.

It is indeed "incomplete" in that it's not quite as large as most class'... this is intentional, as I would like the community to suggest spells and imagine what would go best there.

The numbers, just like the spells themselves, are also purely conceptual; I don't pretend to assume they're balanced, as I'm new to Sigrogana's meta entirely. But they're just there so there's at least something to tell you how hard they hit.

I changed, reworked and abandoned a lot of original concepts; I did not want this class to be too similar to any other, and I underestimated how nuanced Sigrogana's classes are. The current product took me some days of brainstorming, research on the game's classes and watching a lot of PvP as well as PvE to get a 'feel' for how it all interacts.

What I witnessed helped me to make what I believe is a much more nuanced incarnation of the original Warlock idea.
Some summaries of what I tried to include:
- Usage of Daggers as casting tools; this opens the way into many main and sub-class options, such as a Void Assassin / Warlock.
- Both % and flat HP costs for Warlock spells. The most relevant or impactful spells cost %Max HP, or large %Current HP.
- Structuring of Warlocks partly as a counter to buff-heavy users and 'mist' spells, though it costs a solid 10~ skill points to go this route.

I understand some things in the concept are probably a little broken, but I ask for full feedback as well as inspired ideas for the theoretical concept.

Messages In This Thread