Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Menacing Raid Bosses!
Sooooooon:
[Image: 7c94cf4d900389fbda025d0fb1bd3100.png]

But yeah I think, the system could work in a way of "hunting request". Not all raid bosses have to be like "rawr rawr, I destroy town, u no stop me!"
But could be simply beasts living in the differnt lands. So each land will also have differnt targets to hunt. (World messages for those could look like:"A Dangerous beast XY has been spotted near Z!)
I think it´s easily explainable aswell.
What the differnt bosses will do, or what skills and stuff they have shouldn´t for all be "Yeah let´s just make it artifically difficult!" by giving him Chaos(Kidding don´t hit me) event level of difficulty where only one certain set up can win.
Ways againt basic cheese startegies, yes...But please not just some collection of most powerful effects without any sort of reason or theme. When people eventually build against a boss? So be it. But I rather have cool thematic bosses that are good in what they do instead of unstoppable powerhouse with 324279 effects of resist everything a player can toss out.

But I am sure that Dev can handle that and can make Monsters quite interesting, or people can make actually suggestion for specific monsters and work them out. and how exactly the instance looks like. I am sure there is also some variety there.
And yes, please no reputation loss for not taking part, thats silly.

Messages In This Thread