Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Vampires
"Grandpa" Wrote:I'd be fine with this if vampires weren't already in a very very good position. Honestly, if there current effects from sanctity weren't so overbearingly powerful I'd be all for it. But as is, I can't say I agree with this idea.

- Lunar Lunatism's effects got nerfed to SAN/2, so Charm and Hesitation are no longer overbearing like before.
- Charm is nullified by an accessory, Fear is nullified by an accessory, Hesitation is nullified by a torso. Whole Lunar Lunatism is ignored by two skills of very very usual classes and straight up ignored by one race.

All Vampire ares now are statballs of no sustain that 99% of the time gets shredded like glass to any Holy enchant user, mainly because they can't 'heal' outside Silvermists, every damage they take is sticking forever as if they're Cursed Wounds. And this is too much of a nuisance when it comes to fighting multiple monsters in a Crazy dungeon as a melee character.

Sure, draining HP might be a little too much for a race that's supposed to be what I stated above, but balance above everything. Vampires are supposed to be vampiric, be a race that sucks if they don't suck.

Banquet is a skill that uses hit check, does dark damage, and gets hit penality if used infront or sides.
It's simply the perfect skill to have an extra effect. Besides, the effects I've listed should only work if the enemy is both (Feared + Hesitating), if Fear is not present, but Hesitation is, it will not work. And vice versa.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread