Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back on the subject of thunderhooves
The only real argument said they're a staple on lightning damage builds... no. They're just a staple on builds that have movement. They don't reward using lightning damage at all, compaired to just... taking a few steps.

It... wouldn't be anywhere as strong or the same as before.. This is a minor buff that helps the classes that should have a reason to take them. I'm sorry that only people who want to run around like a chicken with it's head cut off can use them, and everyone can use them. However, making them feel rewarding for being paired with lightning damage that isn't coming from lulz 12 rounds a turn guns would be awesome. This wouldn't unbalance anything. It'd be a minor minor fucking buff for the thing they're designed to be used with. Making them actually usable again. I don't think the logic that -hey you moved twice your next move should be free- is any better then -HEY, you used your 9TH lightning spell, you get a free move now-
As it stands it would take 18 lightning spells, that's 9 turns of nothing but lightning spells, to make use of them. You're all blinded by something, I have no clue what. This isn't really unbalancing or anything. Just give them some of the quality of life back they lost when they were made boots for pvpers only.

If... they're really meant to be used with just movement, why have the lightning at all? Just make it once you've moved 18 spaces.

And, just because something's nerfed we're not allowed to make it funner to use without bringing it back to a state where it needs nerfed?

Cause, the first round of trying a fix is always 100% the perfect solution.

He's an idea. How about only 1 charge for using a movement. That'll make it fair with lightning users. (and now everyone will tell me how that's stupid or kills them... except the same thing happened to lightning attacks. Why is there ANY difference. There isn't. I'm using the same logic you guys are now. If movement is 2 charges and lightning damage is 2 charges, suddenly you get the same ammount for your momentum and it's ACTUALLY fair for lightning users and people who just want to move. Oh look, now they're not useful for YOU so IM wrong again. even though it's the same logic)

Messages In This Thread