Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE RAID - Feedback and suggestions
I like it so far, and have fun during it when there is less lag out and about, Though I realize you were rushed during it(Honestly I wish you weren't rushed) and now since Seto as a boss doesn't feel hard enough, the boss fight turns into gathering 4 DPS characters and just racing to kill him since he can get his invocation broken by silence and damage.

Seto first off needs some immunity/cure to silence, have words of power, and have Galren, this will create a constant threat of DPS and give healers an important role within the raid, it will also make his Magaisendo good to break through sanctuaries of said healers.

One thing that needs to be said and done, its very easy currently to pack a whynesfelt and then an isesip charm to nullify all of the threat of Seto's damage, so another thing that could be added is a passive for Seto that adds a sort of danger zone perhaps? Enemies within 3 range of Seto have their earth resistance/absorbs/immunities/reflects nullified, this will also make having a ranged DPS and having a frontline tank ideal to have.

Lastly, as for the raid itself, maybe it shouldn't change that much, except maybe adding a mid-boss at the end of phase 1, when all the beasties are killed.

Messages In This Thread