Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inner Weaboo
How about we forget about the idea of Rank 5 offensive skills for Kenseis and just litterally drop the first 2 levels of it?
So it starts at rank 1 with 100% and gos up to rank 3 to 120%? Cause let´s face it, its far to Skillpoint consuming as a class, and the early levels are simply not worth it.

I mean sure we have this tradition of rank 5 offensive skills, but it might be a little outdated. It would cut down the overall skill point costs to grab stuff thats actually useful and don´t need to eat 5 points before they are.

Beside that, I like most of Slys idea, but Toiken. I don´t really want another circle attack simply because of Crystal rose fullfilling the role quite good already. I like it for it´s awkward range, if it was just slightly more flexible.
How about instead just allowing to move the whole hitbox one tile back and forth? that would make it already more useful, an additional airborne effect likea bigger range is welcome though, or some other little extra tweak. I kinda feel like it, since it´s one of the few elemental impact skills of Kensei, could get an effect based on your element. Frostbite/Burn/lingering/magnetize/Crit?

Kagekiri could instead also be a multihit, like the animation kinda suggests. Would give it a certain use against some special cases of multihit shields or stuff. (Armor ignoring so the damage won´t be killed to much)
You know? Like this:
https://youtu.be/kVySkomujKk?t=55s

Messages In This Thread