Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One-off characters
It feels like this is mostly anger talking, but I understand your concerns and irritations. I'll explain more, if you don't mind. The entire thing wasn't just some suicidal rush in. It was planned for a good amount of time before it happened, if I do so recall. The entire thing was based around making a statement of sorts. Yeah, they would die in the process, but they, at the very least, wanted to make some sort of statement to the Empire. What that statement was? I'm unsure.

The leader treated themselves as an equal, actually. Besides that, I can think of another certain event that was similar. Them popping in, doing what they needed, then vanishing without a trace, yeah? It's happened several times, many people have done it, I see no reason why those that were playing those characters should get peoples' ire.

If you didn't want to waste your time, why did you log on? I understand this seems condescending, but listen, if you wanted to stay off the game, then do it. It's not like the game is an obligation. You're here to have fun.

That's what the event, OOCly, was about. Letting people have a final 'bang' before the Vampire Hunting events were put to rest. They wanted other people to have fun. If you didn't have fun? They failed in that aspect for you, but no one can please everyone, unfortunately. Some people had fun, some didn't. There's not much that can be done about that sort of thing.

Messages In This Thread