Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One-off characters
We usually have a bunch of people saying that it's pretty bad how there's barely any events, then often times see that same group of people mentioning the events are horrible. To my understanding, a lot of people had fun with the event and only a few really didn't find much joy in it. But as it was mentioned previously - can't really please everyone, can they?

Repurposing is part of the small amount of tools players have to create any events themselves without relying on GMs that can easily have a busy agenda due to having lives, considering there's literally no event tools for players besides what we can already do. Dystopia, Sawrock and Chaos put as much effort as they can into the events they assist with or make themselves. We appreciate that (at least I do) but even though the majority of the stuff they come up with ends up being entertaining, nothing is perfect.

I also would like to point out that most of the very small amount of people that have complaints about repurposing characters used to do it themselves fairly often, so.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]

Messages In This Thread