Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One-off characters
Jesus Christ, there's more salt being flung around more than a fucking salt factory. I was in the event so let me narrow shit down a bit for those who are ill-informed. This event was built up for a while now due to subsequent smaller events etc etc. now that we got that outta the way lets tackle the main salt in this.

I don't care if you feel offended by my words or not but for starters who the hell cares? Yeah what the hell did you fucking expect the guards who just normally stand there anyways did their damn jobs with a few casualties in mind barring the fact that they lost a guard in the end and a while slew of people got injured oh and the hospital got attacked along with their supplies being burnt down.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but last I checked events were made in order to be impactful, right? That being said the main impact is that the villains, who were killed due to their actions, made an impact icly whether you're not impressed with it or not seriously who gives a shit? Cell got damaged as much as my pride is when my friends finds a HotG and waves it in my face.

TL;DR you're salting over nothing even if they were characters made from the ground up it doesn't fucking matter, what matters is what happened ICLY and how the characters who were effected will act.
[Image: jBTJOXi.png]

Messages In This Thread