Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why We Play
Despite all of its obvious problems, Sigrogana Legend 2 is a game that has kept me attached for reasons I barely expected. When I first logged on, I thought I would stick around for something such as its well-made combat system, or the fact it's one of those few games where you can set a faceicon and portrait along with your description. But I was surprised when I found out it wasn't just that.

I really, really adore the way the battle system works-- and it's hard to find me complaining about the roleplay you'll generally find in the game, as I'm not constantly wishing for a perfect RP video game. I don't care if the game's community gets 'toxic' or if the gameplay is ridiculously imbalanced anymore. I don't take these things far too seriously, and it's a part of the reason why I'm able to gain entertainment from such a 'messy' gaming environment.

SL2 is one of those few games that has 'grown' in me. It holds emotional value for me, and that's why I keep playing. It has allowed me to meet interesting people - and some of them are my closest friends as of this day, one even becoming my girlfriend. All of the experience I've had with its players has taught me some life lessons as well, even with sacrifices that are to be expected with things like this. I'm daring to say that it has literally helped me become a better person in some aspects. Specially learning that some people aren't as bad as others make them out to be.

TL;DR I find it to be one of those things that you can love for emotional reasons, in spite of its obvious problems. And I'm most likely going to remember it for years.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]

Messages In This Thread