Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giga Spatial Core
Overall, I want to +1 this, because the idea in general is great. I have one concern though. Please don't think I just want to shoot the idea down. It's an honest concern.

"Spoops" Wrote:in every giga core would be a random 10 star equipment piece, I figure that due to how many 10 stars there are, the chance of pulling out a boss 10 star is low, but its a good enough chance to crack open these cores and hunt for them in super high leveled dungeons.

This is a guarantee? I get a feeling this'll disrupt things a bit. Even a pretty high chance is better than a guarantee. It sounds good on an individual basis, but then you realize that every level high level character is going to flock to every 70 they see and cause about 25 new 10*'s to be spawned for every level 70 dungeon until they're no longer even uncommon. Especially since getting a core does not require even a Partial Clear, as far as I remember. Fuck, even a Full Clear is easy to get if you're not the only party in the dungeon, but if your only objective is the core, everyone's just going to rush to clear the final floor and grab that shit.

Commonness leads to a loss of value and all that. I don't know how to word my warning here appropriately. Just thought I should bring it up since it was the first thing that came to my mind.

If someone else wants to give a stronger analysis of that, go ahead. If anyone wants to suggest some way we could maybe alleviate that sudden 10* boom, please do, because my only suggestion would be requiring a Full Clear, and I don't know if that's the best idea.

Otherwise, I'll give this my +1.
[Image: 43061579a09db588952b04fe4c658928.png]

Messages In This Thread