Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giga Spatial Core
Personally, I think we still have enough 10*s dancing around. And exclusive 10*s may not be all that worth it- 8*s and 9* are plenty hard enough to get, and may supplement a build better.
(I'm not pointing fingers, here, but Dragon King's Gauntlets never spawns for anyone ever.)

Although, with that being said, there's valid reasoning behind this- a lv50 can get the same as a lv70+, after all. I do think that this isn't particularly worth doing higher level dungeons aside from the random 10* drop from ordinary encounters. I do agree with the point that there needs to be more incentive to doing a higher level dungeon.

If it weren't for the red chests added recently, as well as ordinary monsters at a high enough level having a chance to drop 10* weapons and gear.

Sure, the chances are low as shit, but there's always the possibility that you could get lucky on anything and get a 10* out of thin air after a normal enemy encounter. While I do agree there's not enough incentive to do higher level BDPs, there aaaare plenty of ways to get 10*s already. Not to mention the swindling at Fortune's Favor, but not my point.

I do like the idea, but first, I'd rather see the chances of red chests dropping, or them appearing at lower levels.
[Image: unknown.png]

Messages In This Thread