Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mental Issues
Could Ill Will be an mental illness that becomes worse with time, like open wounds? I like the concept of having mental problems related to spirit, and would love to see it expanded a bit more. It's way better than just seeing those being tied to edgelords or whatever.

Ill Will:
-5% Willpower
You feel uneasy.
Uneasiness means that, once per a few minutes, the Player would see randomized 'spooky' emotes related to the people around them. (For example: Brown-Haired Boy seems to be looking strange at you.// You hear a quiet whisper... It's probably nothing.)

Upon Ill Will at 100%:
Paranoia:
-10% Willpower
-10% Faith
You feel stalked.
Stalked would terrorize your character, basically. While suffering from Paranoia, the character receives a debuff that triples the effects of 'Fear' against you. The random emotes would become less on the 'uneasy' part to 'completely lunatic about being followed', such as, (for example: You hear footsteps... You better move out of here.// You feel a cold hand grasping on your shoulder...)

Upon Delusion at 100%:
Psychosis:
-15% to All Stats
You feel like you lost it.
'You lost it', as in any Psychosis, makes you batshit insane at a cost. The 'Stalked' debuff is changed to 'Lunatic', it now grants Immunity to Fear/Hesitation/Charm, but in exchange, all damage you deal is reduced by 75%. In this state, your grasp at reality is fading, leaving you wide open to other illnesses.

And, while in Psychosis, this will cause random cases of Crippling Fever.

I expect it to become a risk, the whole tampering with spirits part. And Sigrogana Legends 2 could afford to become a bit more spookier, I guess. :V Yes, I know, it's unnecessary to implement all of those, and I suggest this one gets implemented in a day of free time, or maybe inspiration.

I couldn't think about anything else more simple or whatever, and added to that, those mental illnesses aren't mandatory to be directly related to combat, that's just an extra thought. Just the random emotes for flavor would make me satisfied.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread