Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crates Accessable or not!?
I have a house that multiple people use.

They have their own rooms, with their own dressers/shelves/etc, which means they need to be able to access them so they can't be owner locked. (These are also useful for offloading excess weight upon LE, since the bank gets stupidly expensive to upgrade after awhile - hours of grind for just a few slots)

It's gotten to the point where they need to Skype/Discord me to get me to let them in since I need to leave the house locked from the outside, because SOMEONE (I wish I had a way of knowing WHO) always leaves the front door into the actual house (the entrance leads to the yard) unlocked, and people OOCly snoop around for free loot.

I'll say the same thing I've said in the past again. "This is OOC harrassment. Make all the excuses about IC you want, you're just being a despicable little shit. I've waited around to catch people in the ACT and tried to restrain them ICly and they were just ignoring me and trying to take as much as they could before I barred them. There's nothing IC about this - people just want to rob others OOCly for easy loot, and that should be punished by the GMs if it can be proven... shame Dev won't enable detailed house logs complete with information of who adds/removes items, and their keys."
*loud burp*

Messages In This Thread