Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 'Shadow Cut' is blind (ft. DashPunch from Boxer May Cry) [Kagekiri/Korkenzieher bug]
Kagekiri (Kensei) and Korkenzieher (Boxer) both seem to proc Eviter/Snake Dancer, even if its done aimed/targeted at the enemy Duelist/Demon Hunter's blind spot (behind their back).

How to reproduce: Simply use Kagekiri/Korkenzieher on an enemy with Eviter equipped (for Kagekiri) or Snake Dancer active (for both), but behind the enemy.

[Image: dUr0oFaqSPy11PvVa7W_5Q.png]
Narration of what happened: I used Hirazuki, which made Blue Joker get pushed forward, this push forced them to face away from me. That exposed Blue Joker's back to me. I tried using Kagekiri on the blindspot of a parry, but both damage instances still got Eviter'd from behind. Same happens with Snake Dancer, no matter where you use Kagekiri from (back or sides), it will always be dodged as if they were facing you.

A reference of how those two line skills should be working lies on the Duelist skill: Sidecut, where it can't get parried/dodged if done from behind the enemy.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread