Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skillguine Crest
Sanguine Crest adds bonuses to WIL and SKI, yet I can't see myself gaining any extra skill slots from it. Those being the effects of investing points in WIL/SKI. Bonus statuses can influence if you get or not extra status. (See: How people can gain extra skill slots with equipment that grants bonuses on WIL or SKI.)

And, they probably do gain those skill slots but during battle only, which is a bit contradictory once you think about it, since you can't equip skills during combat, but in combat they would be able to use more skills.

SO, since Vampiric Crest increases FP and modifies Light/Dark Resistance out of battle. Can the bonuses in SKI/WIL also grant extra skill slots, like equipment does?

(And also for a foot note, forgive me if this is to be discussed in Balance-Fu instead, I think this is fine enough, personally? Vampires have harsh drawbacks to justify anything going on their favor. And since they can't fight prolonged fights, having as much skills to blast open on the opponent while they're alive would just be very appreciated to their unique suicide-bomber playstyle.)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread