Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vol-trigger
If it really needs a change, then the opening or Walrus' suggestions will probably do. Although as far as I know, many people just hit from the side or back for nearly every autohit, in fear of Eviter/Cobra Stance/Soldier's Bulwark, and Flottement (whether it procs only once or not).

Thousand Stab also ignores Evasion on Charging Strike, if I remember correctly. The only ones, that I can think of really becoming afraid of Flottement are Hexers with their multi-damage spells, and even then they usually pack Fellel's Fumble. Which they often use to easily work-around this sort of thing.

Most of the few gunners that exist circle around duelist dodge-stackers because they're paranoid of Blade Barrier. Kensei is usually the one that grants much, much more evade compared to Ghost.

People often blind the Flottement user if they have access to it, as well.

Many of these things are why I don't see much change happening from the opening's suggestion, players will still try to avoid frontal attacks, unless they're trying very hard to shatter the enemy's weapon through Eviter or something special like that. Of course this likely wouldn't apply for the few multi-hit spells, should the OP go through.

That's just my opinion based on personal experience from watching Flottement users, playing one and also facing them as a non-duelist, though.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]

Messages In This Thread