Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My bubble will block out your class
Black bubble does it effects, it hits those that use Faith in their weapons, spells, and summoners since less faith cuts you off from your summons, it also an effect that hits everyone no matter who; both caster and target. I realize the position it putting you in but if you aim to run that class combo you need to do such defensively, if you want to stick with with being a tank priest, i'd suggest swapping out BK for Evoker and going Priest/Earth Evoker, your given a tool that you can often hit them once, magnetize and then drag them into you for a lot damage while being stuck in your sanctuary with you, and you have Evoker handy dandy magic eraser (Magaisendo) and can remove the black water tiles that are under and around you in a 3x5 range, leaving your opponent with either the option of getting out distance before you can hit them with a harder spell, or taking the time to continue with their normal rotation and below is a picture stating as well about black water tiles effecting everyone. It doesn't specifically say it only effects the opponents. The only things specifically toward enemies is silence and the damage taken.
.png   blackbubble.png (Size: 25.23 KB / Downloads: 2,600)

Messages In This Thread